Cikal Network

Tuesday 15 January 2013

In midnight with rain

I’ll leave my window open,
‘Cause I’m too tired at night to call your name.
Just know I’m right here hopin’,
That you’ll come in with the rain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
A way above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I?

If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow
Why oh why can't I?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything for my information

Its my profile

My photo
Karawang, Jawa barat, Indonesia
My Full Name is Fauzi Cikal Antariksa. You can call me "Cikal". I live in Karawang, Perumnas - Galuh Mas street. My Principal : "Di awali dengan harapan, di akhiri dengan kepastian"

Followers

Popular Posts

Signature

Masa Lalu bukan momok yang menakutkan, kiranya kita dapat menjadikannya pembelajaran, untuk perubahan di masa depan -c-

Pages

visitor :

Flag Counter